Full Stack Developer
Recruitment IQ is excited to be partnering with this well-established innovative and leading software provider to the catering industry. They have seen substantial growth over the past year and is looking to expand to find a Website Designer / Developer for this exciting hybrid role for its highly sought after catering software. They are committed to offering aesthetically pleasing, timesaving, and simple yet effective software that is utilized in many mainstream catering companies such as Nando’s, NAB, Nike, Spotless Group, Compass Group, Sole Origin, and Breadtop. This rapidly growing company offers highly customizable, unique solutions and superior customer service to its clientele.
As the Full Stack Engineer reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will:
- Work on bug fixes, unit tests, and general R&D.
- Collaborate within our team to deliver great solutions.
- Scale the platform and build new functionality.
- Ensure new projects are delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Assist with the planning and quotation of projects.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in Web Application Development.
- Are proficient in Microsoft .NET Framework, MVC, C# Language.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Azure preferred).
- Experience using the Microsoft Azure platform would be advantageous.
- Have a strong customer focus.
What we offer:
- A generous salary of up to $90,000 + Super depending on experience.
- High-quality resources.
- A team culture where we pride ourselves on producing fantastic results.
- An innovative product which is highly regarded in the market place.
- A growing company that has been around for more than 10 years.
- Working in a new office based in Berwick in amongst cafes, parklands, and shops.
How to apply:
Do you think you may be the person we are looking for? Please click the “Apply now” button below and please to remember to include your Github account (if applicable), portfolio, links, or anything else you’re proud of. For a confidential discussion about the position please contact Melissa on 0431 745 074.