Website Designer / Developer
- Permanent full time position
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Thursday
9:00am – 4:30pm Friday
- Berwick Location – Close to public transport & cafes
Work from idea, to design, to implementation.
Bring your eye for design and join a group of passionate technologists who are leading the way in cloud-based catering software services.
CaterXpress is a well-established innovative and leading software provider to the catering industry. CaterXpress has seen substantial growth over the past year and is looking to expand to find a Implementation and Support Developer for its highly sought after FoodStorm software. FoodStorm is commited to offering esthetically pleasing, timesaving and simple yet effective software that is utillized in many mainstream catering companies such as Nando’s, Nashi and the Catering Company. This rapidly growing company offers highly customizable, unique solutions and superior customer service to its clientele.
As the Implementation and Support Developer reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will:
- Update websites as required.
- Assist with the planning and quotation of projects.
- Provide customers with updates on the progress of projects.
- Build e-commerce templates for new client systems.
- Customise operational reports.
- Customise printable document templates.
- Assisting with the general configuration of client systems.
- Assist in the implementation of new client systems.
- Provide creative client consults to ensure client brief is understood.
- Continuously improving and adding to the document library.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- Skills in visual design with a real “eye for design”.
- Experience building WordPress sites and e-commerce templates
- Experience with other e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify
- Experience using Microsoft Reporting Services and Microsoft Word Merge Fields (advantageous).
- High level of written and oral skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- A real passion to want to help your clients and solve their problems.
What we offer:
- A generous salary of up to $90,000+ Super depending on experience.
- A team culture where we pride ourselves on producing fantastic results.
- An innovative product which is highly regarded in the market place.
- A growing company that has been around for more than 10 years.
- Working in a new office based in Berwick in amongst cafes and shops.
How to apply:
Do you think you may be the person we are looking for? Please click the “Apply now” button below and please to remember to include your, portfolio, links to websites or anything else you’re proud of. For a confidential discussion about the position please contact Melissa on 0431 745 074.