Grazing Food

Sam Hurst
Head Grazer
Grazing Food

Visit Website

Sam Hurst

Head Grazer

From our central London production kitchens, here at Grazing we feed some of London’s most awesome companies. Providing meeting room and hospitality cater, employee dining and corporate event catering, we provide a range of services to accommodate companies’ year-round catering requirements.

With an ageing order management system for our delivery service, a plethora of spreadsheets for our employee dining catering orders and a separate piece of event quoting software, our systems were old, fragmented and inadequate to cope with our rapidly growing business.

Following a period of research, we ran a 6 month trial with an another catering software provider. Towards the end of the trial and satisfied that the software solved 70% of our problems and would be an improvement on our current set-up, we stumbled across FoodStorm. FoodStorm did everything the other software did plus solving the other 30% of our issues, putting it miles ahead of the competition and a slam dunk of a choice.

Being able to manage all three of our catering services through one system with the ability to bespoke the system to our requirements and with a super simple user experience, it’s like FoodStorm understood our business as well as we did and was a completely natural fit. The reporting functions and integrations are also super useful for our business.

The training and implementation was very smooth and allowed us to obtain buy-in from the everyone involved internally from the off.

Having all of our orders, events, production schedules, invoices and delivery schedules in one place and with one handy calendar view of absolutely everything coming up, rather than running multiple system and manual spreadsheets has saved significant man hours. Moreover, it’s allowed us to scale the business without having to implement any other new systems.

The customer feedback facility allows us to review and react to feedback in a timely fashion. The ease with which quotes can be created and sent to customers has been a great boost to our customer service levels.

There’s been almost zero downtime since launching so the system has been incredibly reliable. Ongoing support has been great.

FoodStorm, or GRUB as we’ve come to name it internally (Grazing’s Really Useful Backend) has delivered everything we wanted from a new piece of catering software and powers much of what we do. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to others.