FoodStorm to Xero integration: instantly transfer your catering orders to Xero
FoodStorm’s integration with Xero allows you to transfer your catering orders to Xero, keeping your accounts up to date with no copy typing!
Connect FoodStorm and Xero for end-to-end catering management
- Orders in FoodStorm are created as Invoices in Xero
- Customer payments in FoodStorm are recorded against your Xero invoices
- New customers are automatically created in Xero
- Inventory items are created in Xero for detailed product reporting
- You have full control over which income, liability & bank accounts to use before transferring orders to Xero
FoodStorm is web based catering software. Generate more sales, slash your admin work, get paid on time and delight your customers.
Use the software that’s used by the best in catering, backed by expert support every step of the way.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in realtime.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your uptodate numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
- Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to Connect FoodStorm and Xero
Refer to our knowledge base article to connect FoodStorm to Xero.